Car Accident Attorney in Northern Virginia
Driving in northern Virginia seems to get more and more hazardous every year. Between texting teenagers, drunk driving accidents, and those guys who are always whipping in and out of lanes on the Beltway, danger seems to lurk around every corner. One instant of someone else’s carelessness can put you in a world of hurt and bury you in a sea of medical bills.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR CASE
No One Wants to be Injured
Insurance companies have been very successful in convincing the public that anyone who is injured in an accident is just out to make a quick buck. But what we hear most often from our clients is, “I just want my health back” or “I’m mostly worried about who is going to pay my medical bills and what I’m going to do with all of these co-pays.” No one asks to be injured in a car accident. And no one wants to be in a position where they have to look for an attorney.
Auto Accident Lawyer in Fairfax, VA
The reality of living in this area, though, is that sooner or later you are likely to find yourself in just that position. When you do, you can find us directly across from the Fairfax, VA courthouse.
What Does a Car Accident Lawyer Do?
Our staff will help by doing the following:
- Track down the police report and investigate the accident;
- Set up your claim with the insurance company and provide them with all updates;
- Collect your medical records and bills.
- Analyze your insurance, as well as the other driver’s, to ensure maximum recovery;
- After all of the information has been collected, your file will be reviewed by David Marks and Andy Suddarth, who will submit a demand package to the insurance company and conduct the negotiations. If necessary, we will prepare and file a lawsuit on your behalf and guide you through the litigation process.
When to Hire a Northern Virginia Auto Accident Attorney
We have experience representing auto accident victims in all types of situations, including:
An Insider’s Guide to Handling Auto Accidents
If you’ve been injured in a Virginia Car Crash and are not sure whether you need an attorney, give us a call to request your copy of the Virginia Car Accident Claims. This book, written by former defense attorney David Marks, is designed to be an insider’s guide to an auto accident case. Contact us to get your copy!